About the Gimlet Eye Email me! New Orleans posts Home Image Map

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tunic Time!

As I have told y'all before, I have a not-so-slight tunic obsession. My friends will even often text me pics of "dashikis" or tunics or "tunes" that they find for me and think that I should immediately purchase. Anyhoo, just thought I would share the tunic I must have after I shed the bambino weight. A tangible goal!


The toggle on the top KILLS me. 


Thoughts?

Have you checked out Elizabeth McKay yet? One of my true faves these days!

Me want.

Cheers,

JSH

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the dashiki. The color and pattern are very cute. And I maintain that the baby weight is already gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yee! As you well know I am always up for Tunic Time! And I agree with jennifer that you can rock that baby (no pun intended) right now, for what is more flattering than a tune?...According to women and not men, as previously discussed ;)

    ReplyDelete